Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Godomot Daria

I landed myself a 7 day ban from SL for "trolling/flaming/spamming" Godfuckingdamnit. This displeases me quite a bit. I didn't have anything going on though in world so its not too terrible, but I do get pissed when the emos cry to the mods. You'd think most people would be grown up enough to handle whatever you'd call me instead of feeling the need to always go cry to teacher/mommy about things. Also I'm pretty sure I know who cried too.

BTW: I'm not banned from the forums. At least I don't think so. Its possible. But I doubt it. Because Jive is dumb.

5 comments:

  1. So.. I had sensed a disturbance in the Force[read you were sounding way too nice in your most recent posts[ ... who-done-it? Very cute picture below BTW;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was kind of mood swinging post ban because of IRL stuff...I went from completely FUCK YOU SUPERIA NO ONE LIKES YOU to fuck this Im not posting I really don't care anymore. Unrelated to the ban.

    And I'm guessing it was either the overly emotional Justin Bieber fangirl, the guy who got all pissed off I posted a link to Anarchist's Cookbook, or because of some pissed off mother-of-an-Ass Pie in Retar-D'OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daria, while I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that you should be banned inworld for activities in the forum, it is somehow reassuring that LL/Jive are consistent in their incompetence, as despite Suspiria's disbelief, the same thing happened to me. I reckon it was probably her that ARd you as well, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think whats worse is that we are banned in-world for stuff we said on the forum, but we are not banned from the forum. I don't think LL has figured out which way is up on the forum banhammer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on some Daria. That really sux the big one you got banned in-world, should be totally separate from the forum! Love the new look...

    ReplyDelete