Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amy died.

My fish died. Well, he's missing actually. I've poked the entire aquarium with a stick and can't find him. Its been 3 days so I'm going to guess he became food for the other fiddy. What color should I get next? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese_fighting_fish#Colors

My first one was cornflower blue, then I had a cream, then a red, and then another red, and then Amy was a bicolor red/violet. If I can find a true purple one like this that would be awesome but I think those are ones you have to get from a breeder.

4 comments:

  1. A Siamese fighting fish called "Amy"? jeez.
    Was 'powderpuff' unavailable? Poor little dude never stood a chance.

    Next time bless your fish with a badass name please, or I will report you to PETA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS SHORT FOR AMYTHYST
    which was perfectly suitable because he was violet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well AMYTHYST is way cooler and would scare 3 shades of shit out of any neighbouring fish.

    Remind me where AMYTHYST is again?

    ReplyDelete