Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fear thy banhammer

I keep getting region banned from places for things I say in the blog/forum. I'd request people stop. I also accept this post probably will generate more bans than ban list removals. I thought it would be worth a shot though. I'd also request that those with sim powers stop being so damn easily offended. You do know ban lists have a limit right? I mean, prioritize you guys.

Also, shop owners: Your sim managers keep region banning me. If you want my spacebux, bitch to them. I don't seem to be parcel banned from anywhere really. Theres one shop that I got parcel banned from for something I said. But for the most part it seems to only be sim owners who keep getting shocked and appalled.

People + power = retardation.
 

5 comments:

  1. I need your sign-off line on a T-shirt. I mean it is a a crazy generalisation but it is also so dead right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's so easy to click a few buttons and is quicker than growing some balls, culturing a few brain cells and posting in reply to anything they might disagree with. I don't agree with everything you post, but at least you stick your head above the parapet and say as you find. Check this out, he explains it better than me.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKyIw9fs8T4

    ReplyDelete
  3. People become butt-hurt over brutally honest comments.'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahh the old "king of the castle" routine.

    Yep, I have been a multiple ban button twitcher in the past not so much for things I say in a forums, God forbid, I can't fart without being trolled! Or even telephoned in my own home and told "I am sick of seeing your name in the forums!!" wouldn't mind, but I think I've posted 200 posts in 6 years! lol )
    No, I used to ban customers who openly shared textures AT my store "oh, don't buy them I already have some... here, have these"
    Then I may of banned some OTT customer who was threatening to AR me because her textures hadn't been delivered and she had waited 5 minutes already etc etc
    In time I began to think: "sheesh! I need to apply a little "the customer is always right" policy here or I'll have none left.
    Thank God for Elizabeth Tinsley she has the patience of a saint and can handle the most stressed out people with calm and dignity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes. How is our resident butthurt welfare whale anyway? She's been quiet as of late. I wonder if her disability checks stopped covering internet access. Not a big loss there. I mean, it is kinda sad when you collect disability and other welfare perks for morbid obesity. I hope shes left you alone. I get tired of the ultra crazy (everyone in SL is batshit, some are just on a whole different level) Dealing with Milhouse, Pepsi, and Humpboy has been no picnic either. I'm barely in SL anymore.

    Do note: this is a drunk post. When I sober up, if I find it stupid, it will be gone. So read it fast people just in case ^____^

    ReplyDelete