Thursday, June 24, 2010

Defriended IRL

I'm thinking of IRL defriending a good friend of mine (known to this blog as Mr. Jew, named as such by Alec) because he got me into a small car accident today. It was a little bit more than a fender bender but no one got hurt, but I don't feel safe with him due to his lack of ability to drive. He always goes 90 on the freeway (144 for you non-merikunz) and cuts like 6 people off at once and jams across the double yellow no matter what kind or road or how much traffic is on it and I always used to nag him when I was dating him that he's gonna end up getting pulled over and he was always like it hasn't happened yet so it probably won't and then he ends up hitting a car with a lady and baby inside. And his car is pretty much totaled and he was just like "its fine...we'll still go up to long beach" and I was like fuck no I am not driving to long beach with you, especially not when the hooptie is totaled. He never even offered me a hug and he left me in the car for 20 minutes without the window cracked. And when I got out of the car he yelled at me cuse he set the alarm on it. Fuck him, I mean, if he has no regard for his safety or mine in the slightest he can go fuck off. I'm tired of arguing with him all the time as well. He's like a kid with ODD on crack sometimes with his persistent challenging of everything anyone says. If you told him the sky was blue he would argue its a colorless void that appears the color of the current amount of sun reflecting off the ocean and grass and the prism effect from the atmosphere or whatever. I'm just sick of his bullshit. I liked him a lot better when we just got high and watched tv. He still thinks that there was no conceivable reason at all for me to have broken up with him a month ago.

13 comments:

  1. Young guys usually seem to need a few crashes before they get their shit together. Best not to ride with them if you can help it until they get past that stage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma continue to ride with Steve. He drives fairly well even when drunk. (Of course during that time he has to suffer my disapproving stare)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Imma continue to ride with Steve. He drives fairly well even when drunk."
    First time you have ever said anything TOTALLY, EPICALLY, UNBELIEVABLY stupid, in my book. The Jew is immature and dangerous, drunk boy is a moron. Your disapproving dead eyed stare is gonna scare no-one, the emergency sevices mop up drunks, and the idiots who got in the car with them, every day of the week. Get a bloody taxi. 20 years ago I used to drive like I was King of The Road, Sir Invicible of Superior Driving, then I grew up. I never knowingly drove whilst drunk however, even my rank immaturity had more sense than that. I was an arrogant twat, but I was never stupid. I am even gonna click on your donate button to get a taxi next time, FFS grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my defense, I was unaware that he was inebriated until afterwards. Like as soon as we got to his place he was like "could you tell I'm a bit buzzed" and then I was like DIRTY LOOK OF SHAME D:<<<<
    I don't drive at all, therefore I can't drink and drive. So I will always get a taxi or designated driver by default <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok woah! Didn't I go off like someone's Dad?! "DIRTY LOOK OF SHAME" - you should have slashed his arrogant little tyres.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But but but. How was I supposed to get home once we got done playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and everyone was sober? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. in the taxi. You're like some medical expert to pronounce him sober enough later, huh? His judgement of your safety was already in question, but you got in his car again later. Some time I will bore you to death with the unquantifiable affects of alcohol upon reaction times and the multitudinous eccentricities of results based on general health, food consumption, tiredness, BMI, state of mind and choice of white or silver washing machine. How I lived this long when I was once as stupid as you... who knows. Just get the bloody taxi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taxis are expensive. I don't knowingly get into the car with drunk dudes. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taxis are expensive, but so are medical bills and funerals. You need to put your foot down with this guy, or just not be a passenger.

    Speaking of costs, you should buckle down and get your drivers license, and your own car. Or be chained to public transportation and friends questionable driving habits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cars scare me ;__;
    I've driven once.
    Once.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone can drive, think of some of the unbelievably stupid people you know who do. When I first started to learn to drive, I was so bad, I remember my father once screaming at me to stop. When we had pulled over he went and laid down on the grass verge whilst breathing deeply. He said he couldn't ever remember being so scared before hehehe. Thankfully I improved. Find a quiet, huge car park and go practice in the early hours, then attempt other traffic. It will all come naturally one day, all the stuff you need to concentrate on will just happen without any thought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meh, no one will let me use their car to learn either. I've asked in the past back when I actually wanted to learn but now I've gotten to a point where they scare me and I don't want to do it.

    ReplyDelete