Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun times with Steve.

Yet another chatlog post. I might make a separate page dedicated to chat log posts because they're kinda stupid and they take up a lot of space but I like them. I know you guys like when I rant about shit, but theres nothing to rant about right now. Seriously. Second Life is pretty quiet right now. And no, I am not going to harp on about Pepsi Delivery.

Friend Steve: i need to figure out what to take to the pot luck thing today
Me: oreo
Me: everyone fucking loves oreos
Me: but no one ever brings them
Me: they all bring maceroni and cheese
Me: or chilli
Me: or rolls...
Me: who the fuck wants rolls...
Friend Steve: what else will you put your butter on?
Me: EAT IT STRAIGHT
Me: LIKE A MAN
Me: seriously.
Me: I grew up Lutheran
Me: I know what people want at pot luck
Me: compared to what people bring
Friend Steve: i dunno. I feel like I should bring something more than a box of oreos
Me: those little weenies in the sauce
Me: everyone loves those
Me: I love pot lucks where someone brings those
Me: rarely happens
Me: but when it does
Friend Steve: i don't know how to make those, and I don't think I have time to make them
Me: how much time do you have
Friend Steve: its at 2. I was planning on just grabbing something at a grocery store or soemthing
Me: barbecue chips, oreos, and booze. or some sort of soda everyone loves but no one ever brings
Friend Steve: no booze, apparently
Me: bring red pop or cream soda or something
Me: or grape soda
Friend Steve: should I grab watermelon and fried chicken too?
Me: YES DAMNIT
Me: lol
Me: the person who brought red pop was instantly my best friend
Me: because everyone loves red pop
Friend Steve: red pop?
Me: but no one ever brings it because everyone thinks they are the only person who likes it
Friend Steve: like Ruby Red Squirt?
Me: like big red
Me: although big red is a poor excuse for red pop
Friend Steve: never heard of big red
Me: FUCK ARE YOU FROM THE MIDWEST OR NOT D:<
Me: or is my "midwest" more southern than your "midwest"
Friend Steve: possibly
Me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Pop
Friend Steve: i can't believe that is a wiki article
Me: lol

3 comments:

  1. a party with no booze? is this a health thing like not smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing either people are driving and college kids see booze and drink it so they are avoiding it by no booze all together or theres too many under 21s for it to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah seperate em Daria. I think they're as dull as ditchwater.
    Guess you had to be there huh?

    ReplyDelete