Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well that wasn't very nice.

I know I hadn't posted in the past few days and I'm sorry, but I was clearing up a matter with LL. Apparently Jumpy thought it would be funny to take my statement "I was 15 when I joined SL" and twist it into meaning "I was 15 when I created Daria Afterthought" and report me as if I was teh underager to LL. I'm back in SL now.

So kids, today we are talking about one of the most favorite forms of SLian "white collar" griefing. Abuse of Abuse Reports. You see, in this particular incident, Jumpy even admitted to knowing I was a legal adult, and that he just did this to inconvenience me. A bit of a dick move, but it worked. I was out of SL for about 2 weeks since LL is slow as shit to respond to tickets for us lowly basic accounts. It was a horrible experience as well. The Lindens were rude, slow, and borderline insulting. Jumpy sent me a load of PMs bragging about how he totally "pwnd" me. After all of this, I'm not even sure I want to go back to SL. I pay my tier fees, I was premium once, I buy lindens, I cash out lindens, friends bought me things, and to see it all hang in limbo because some asshole wanted vengeance..a bit sickening really. Especially after the thousands and thousands of dollars spent here after so many years, I would think LL would be a little more accommodating. I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to as well. I might contact a lawyer and see if theres any legal action that can take place here against Linden Research or the person behind "Jumpman Lane"

Abuse of Abuse Reports, although against the ToS, is very rarely enforced. I think it should be like RL. You file one too many fake reports, you get a fine. I don't consider myself a "SLebrity" in the slightest, but I do seem to have a strong following of people who want me dead/banned/silent but keep reading what I write anyway. Those people are probably never going to stop. Is there such thing as an SL legal fund...cuse I'm going to need it. :3

----------------
Now playing: Big Balls - AC/DC
via FoxyTunes

17 comments:

  1. Hey, Daria! I am not an active user at the blogorums but I do know your posts, most of the times I don't agree with the way you express your ideas but I recognize that most of the times you are right about what you are saying. I really sorry you had to go trough all this situation just because a retarded wanted to, however I think you should know by now that speaking your mind up as you do always has consequences. I think you should keep doing what you doing, don't let the retards win the battle, if they are doing all those childish moves is because you are getting on their nerves. Anyway my point here is cheer up, if they do that is because you are twisting their balls and you don't have to play those stupid games, be proud of yourself young lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a dick has its consequences and benefits both. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back... you make it more interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am glad your back. I enjoy your fearless posts and hope you continue to write what you feel regardless of the people who use the AR when they cannot beat you verbally or mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back. SL wouldn't be same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fucking retard to do that! I don't get it. The amount of work hours that guy must consume at LL dealing with his shit and they still put up with him; makes you wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He made a comment about "the right 100$ into the right paypal gets wonders done." I figure theres a 50/50 chance that either he's just being Jumpy and talking big and bad or there be bribery around myuah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad that you have your account back! I know that you invested a lot of time and money in Daria. And being a selfish asshole, I was also upset that the gifts I gave you were lost.

    I also know for certain that you're an adult person, so your ban was quite a shock. If it can happen to you, it could happen to anybody. It's sad to see that LL has created an environment where a maniac like Jumpy can get rid of any person who disagrees with him, simply by ARing them for some bullshit reason that he pulled out of his worn out rectum.

    It's mind-boggling that LL still take his ARs serious. I mean, Jumpy has proven again and again that he's insane and abusive. I've recently had a look at his rag, and I find it unbelievable that he gets away with slandering the RL families of other SL residents, in a way that clearly shows sociopathic tendencies. He should have been hardware-banned ten times over, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, girl... you should have mentioned in your article what Jumpy does to you here! I was wondering that you have to approve of Blog comments, and when I learned about the reason behind this... if there is any clear evidence that Jumpy is bathsit insane and has long crossed the border into criminal stalking and harrassment, it's the abusive posts that he throws at you here.

    I'm usually against involuntary hospitalization and forced medical treatment, but if a person spends as much time on harrassing, stalking and threatening others as Jumpy does, he really needs to be locked away. But behind steel bars, not just padded doors, because what he does is against the law.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you reporting of Jumpy's behaviour is correct - and I am surprised if he actually has lied - then I am not at all impressed with him, as he usually acts dumb and plays smart. But you could think of the ban as being retrospective payback for all the times you have contravened the forum Guidelines and not suffered retribution, which evens things out, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think "things even out." An attempt to completely cut off my income kinda doesn't compare to me calling him zomgmeeen names. And dude, I have like..screenshots and stuff man. And I sent them to LL. And I hope they did something about them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jumpy is a total turd. he has personality issues to say the least.I bet Linden wont do a thing cos he writes good stuff for them and there court case.

    Dont listen to the gimp (pep)Hes just a real sad fuka who reads the dictionary a lot cos he's got no friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll tell u what i told stroker serpentine. fuck you sue me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. heheh eyou lying stinking bitch. hehehe i'm gona print them pms

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm actually consulting with my lawyer about it. Not bs-ing too, sent him an email yesterday and waiting to see if theres a case. And go ahead, print the pms. As long as you don't tamper with them, gofor. Make sure you spell my name right too. You know, those pms actually helped me get my account reactivated. I am flattered you think that they will help your case, as well as I am flattered that you would publish me in your magazine. I must be moving up in the SLworld if you think I'm worthy enough for it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fuck you ho bitch! SUE ME! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I ever write a book and they have all those little snipes on it like "Thriller - AP" or "Awesome book - CNET" I would so put on there "[Daria is a] ho bitch - Jumpman Lane"

    ReplyDelete